Comments and feedback are always welcome!

(If I'm not here I'm probably at my photography blog)

Saturday, 17 April 2010

Illustration Friday: detective

My entry for Illustration Friday (it's been a while), this week's topic, "detective":

(graphite on paper)

He's a detective, or "private eye"... get it?

I'm pretty sure I'm not the first ever person to discover this play on words but hey, an eyeball in a hat and trenchcoat looks spiffy, and much less offensive to draw than a private dick.

===
Update 26/03/2013: My illustration has been used on the cover of an ebook! Check the related blog post for more information.

5 comments:

  1. I love giant eyeballs! It has a class sci-fi feel to it, especially with the trenchcoat

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool sketch! nice detail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!

    Tell please, can we use your wonderful sketch for our new ebook cover? The book is in Russian and it's about a very funny private detective, so the picture will be just great for it. We will give a link to your blog on our site and in the ebook and also we can specify your name or any other information you want.

    Beforehand thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi AriBa, Awesome drawing! I would love to use your pic inside one of my detective eBooks with full credit and link to you.

    let me know...

    Will

    ReplyDelete